Teapigs Liquorice & Peppermint Tea Bags 50 per pack
Wonderful liquorice! It's been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, it's hugely popular with the Dutch and it tastes so much better with peppermint than in sherbet dips. That's why we've blended pure Liquorice root with whole peppermint Leaves - it's naturally sweet, unexpectedly refreshing and irresistibly moreish. Sweet treat, naturally caffeine-free, suitable for vegetarians.
Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%)
May contain nut